Showing you how to make healthy, delicious, and EASY Miso-Glazed Salmon made in an Air Fryer. My wedding is just around the corner, so I want to share with you some of my favorite healthy recipes that are not only good for you but also taste AMAZING! A perfect balance between savory and sweet, and the salmon is cooked to perfection. You don’t even need to turn the stove on to make this delicious Miso-Glazed Salmon, perfect for any weeknight dinners.
Yield: 2 People
- 2 pieces of Salmon with the skin on around 5-7oz each
- 2.5 tbsp of Miso Paste
- 1.5 tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Sugar
- 1.5 tbsp of Sake Optional
- .5 tbsp of Sesame Oil
In a bowl, mix Miso Paste, Soy Sauce, Sugar, Sake, and sesame oil.
Once everything is combined, add in the salmon and rub well. Marinate for 20-40 minutes
Brush off any excess miso paste to prevent it from burning
Spray the air fryer with oil and add the salmon skin side facing down. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to air fry at separate times. Air fry at 400 for 8 minutes
Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion. ENJOY!
- If you don’t have an Air Fryer, you can also make Miso-Glazed Salmon in an oven. Depending on how big your filet is, you can bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes.
- Miso and soy sauce burns quickly, so it’s important to brush off any access marinate before placing it in the Air Fryer or Oven.
- I am using sugar today to sweeten and balance out the miso paste. However, if you are keto, you can replace the sugar with monk fruit sweetener by adding half of the amount. Some other alternatives that will also work are honey or Mirin.