Day 13 of cooking 15 Minute Dinners for 15 Days! Golden Crab Roe sauce from Crab Hut is a life-saver when it comes to quick but tasty meals. Golden Crab Roe Tofu Stew is a famous Asian dish that you can find at high-end restaurants in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. Rich, flavourful, and fresh crab roe sauce coated all over soft tofu makes this the perfect dish to serve your friends and family this holiday season.
Crab Hut uses Chinese Mitten Crab/Shanghai Hair crab, which provides excellent umami flavor to the dish. Did you know that you can only get crab roe from late September to November? A lot of intensive labor goes into extracting the crab roe, hence it is typically found only in gourmet meals. However, Crab Hut has made it possible to make this dish in the comfort of your own home. With their simple pre-seasoned packet, you can re-create Golden Crab Roe Tofu Stew in less than 10 minutes!
I have shared Crab Hut’s sauces before, and I am super excited to be partnering up with Crab Hut to GIVE AWAY two packs of their famous Golden Crabroe Sauce! Nothing makes me happier than partnering up with small business owners that worked hard to perfect high-quality products that bring me right back home!
To Enter the Giveaway, all you have to do is:
- Follow me on Instagram @tiffy.cooks
- Follow Crab Hut on Instagram @crabhutvan
- Like this photo
This contest is only available if you live in Lower Mainland in British Columbia, and the contest ends on Nov 13th. You can find their products at T&T supermarket in British Columbia and Alberta for those interested in purchasing.
1 package of Crab Hut’s Golden Crab Roe Sauce
2 stalks of Green Onion chopped, separated with whites and greens
1 package of Soft Tofu or Silken Tofu cut into cubes
- Pour hot water over tofu and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- In a pan, drizzle in oil and turn the heat to medium-high. Once the pan is hot, add in the white parts of the green onion. Saute for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add-in Crab Hut’s Golden Crab Roe sauce and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the Tofu and gently add to the pan. Mix and let it simmer for another 2-3 minutes
- Garnish with green onion and ENJOY!
Find out where to order at CRABHUT.CA