This is my 10 Minutes Only Spicy Garlic Noodles that I promise you will eat at least 2x a week! This recipe is super easy and delicious, I have this for lunch every week for a year now, and it is still one of my go-to dishes. The garlicky, spicy, savory, and slightly tangy sauce pairs perfectly with the noodles, while the cucumber provides the perfect crunch and freshness to complete the dish. AND it is also vegetarian friendly too!!
This sauce is a GAME CHANGER, and once you give it a try, you will be addicted. The hot oil instantly boosts the spices and garlic; it is a perfect balance of all the flavor profiles you are looking for in a sauce. I sometimes even use this sauce to dip my dumplings, wontons, and potstickers as well.
I love to pair this with fresh, wide noodles from my local Asian supermarket, but any noodles will work for my 10 Minutes Spicy Garlic Noodles recipe! If you are keto, this pairs well with shirataki noodles for a zero carb recipe! I am using my homemade chili oil as a base since it has all my favorite spices. I have a tutorial up right now for my homemade chili oil but will be filming another dedicated video for that soon, so stay tuned!
2 packs of Noodles
1.5 tbsp of Homemade Chilli Oil
2 tbsp of Soy Sauce
3 tbsp of Black Vinegar
1 tbsp of Crushed Red Chilli Flakes
1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds
4 tbsp of Oil
1 tsp of Sichuan Pepper Corn
4 cloves of Garlic minced
- Prepare noodles based on instruction and remember, always to salt the water!
- In a bowl, add in 2 tbsp of Soy sauce, 3 tbsp of Black Vinegar, 1.5 tbsp of Homemade Chilli Oil, Crushed Red Chilli Flakes, Sesame Seeds, and the top layer, minced garlic.
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil and 1 tsp of Sichuan Peppercorn.
- Pour hot oil over the garlic and make sure to strain the oil, so the peppercorn doesn’t go in. let the oil sizzle and mix.
- Add in drained noodles and mix them. Serve with fresh cucumber and cilantro.